Sale!

Vicco Vajradanti Paste (200g) Pack of 3

(5 customer reviews)

390.00 350.00

3 Vicco Vajradanti Paste (200 gm)

Out of stock

Description

Products: Vicco Vajradanti Paste Pack- 3 Vicco Vajradanti Paste – 200 gm

  • Vicco Vajradanti Paste: This Vajradanti Tooth Paste is formulated with traditional Indian medicines. Vajradanti Paste is a perfect blend of 18 Ayurvedic herbs and barks, tested over generations. It has natural astringent, antiseptic, and analgesic properties. It Protects from all sorts of dental problems and is very helpful for sensitive teeth.

 

5 reviews for Vicco Vajradanti Paste (200g) Pack of 3

  1. Dennis

    I love this toothpaste been using it for 3 years, takes care of my gums and even stop a toothache one day

  2. Nikhil Agarwal

    VERY GOOD

  3. Masters

    I need vicco products for my super market

  4. Shirish

    From where I can get vicco vajradanti 25gm,50gm,100gm,150gm and 200 gm in rajkot Gujrat

  5. Mr.V

    Check the incredients in back of the paste. The Ayurvedic herbs list for only 20%. And they have hidden the other 80%. Which can be artificial chemical, fragnance or thickners and sweetners. It can be but it’s not sure but be careful.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *